Royal Air Force (Fleet Air Arm) MK XV torpedo
- Year: 1942
- Operators: Fleet Air Arm, RAF Coastal Command, Royal Navy
- Role: Aircraft and Motor Torpedo Boats, 1943 onwards
- Dimensions: 17.72 in (450 mm) × 17 ft 3 in (5.26 m)
- Warhead: 545 lb (247 kg) Torpex
- Propulsion: Burner cycle
- Performance: 40 knots (74 km/h; 46 mph) for 2,500 yd (2,300 m) or 33 knots (61 km/h; 38 mph) for 3,500 yd (3,200 m)
- Aircrafts: Fairey Albacore, Fairey Swordfish, Vickers Wellington, Bristol Beaufort, Bristol Beaufighter
We are proud to announce the 18″ MK XV torpedo used during the II World War by British air forces (Royal Navy, Fleet Air Arm, RAF Coastal Command). The model comes complete with trolley and lifting compasses in 3 lenghts to allow the modeller to set properly the torpedo under the aircraft. It will be produced in the standard scales, but being an on-demand production we can print the model in almost any scale.
Below you can see a gallery of the prototype prints.